What does the group program entail and include?
When does the next cohort start?
- 6 weekly group Zoom calls, part discussions and part coaching
- Private Slack channel for group messaging support between calls
- Weekly homework as needed, will include worksheets for discussion and customized action items
2024 - a month will be announced early in the new year.What if I miss a call?
No worries! While live attendance is encouraged, all calls will be recorded for later viewing.I don't like to talk that much on calls or in groups. Will this still help me?
Yes! I've found that listening to others share and get coached can help us articulate our own thoughts and feelings about circumstances and situations in our own lives. We'll also have a Slack community where you can type, write, and take more time to process before sharing.What if I'm not in a North American time zone?
No worries at all. Don't let this be the reason you don't join us this round. Fun fact: I've only worked with one client in my time zone.
This Introvert Community spans at least 7 time zones, with peeps in Singapore, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Canada/US, west and east coast and everything in between. We will make this work!How will different time zones work with a group container?
Let me figure that out for you! If you want to join, I will do everything I can to make it work for you.
If time zones do present a challenge, I plan on scheduling additional coaching sessions. At the least, we will alternate the schedule so that everyone can attend live at least 4x for the group calls. Lots of options to ensure you get the most out of the program!What if I'm interested, but I want to join later and not right now?
Why wait on having better friendships and making new friends?
Why wait and put this off if you're already interested?
You deserve this, and you got this. You're here reading this, so you're at least curious. Book your discovery call to satisfy that curiosity. The least you'll walk away with is knowing whether or not you would like to work together.Why do I need to book a call with you first before joining?
My goal is for you to make a completely informed decision before joining, and that includes getting to know me and how I hold space for you. It's to make sure that we like and want to work together.
And if you decide you don't, that's okay and good with me. But if you decide you do, then also okay and good with me!Other common questions:
- What if I don't want to be with my friends all the time, should I join this program? Yes.
- What if I don't know what I want in my friendships yet, can I join this program? Yes.
- What if I don't want to be friends with Jennifer, can I join this program? Yes.
- What if I'm already friends with Jennifer, can I join this program? Yes.
- What if this would my first group coaching experience, should I join this program? Yes.
- What if I only have feline and furry friends right now, should I join this program? Yes. (Who are you going to send pics of your babies to?
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I already have a lot of friends? Yes.
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I have no friends at all? Yes.
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I'm really shy? Yes.
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I want online friends? Yes.
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I want in-person friends? Yes.
- Is the Making Friends Group Program for me if I want entrepreneurial friends? Yes.